Friday, March 9, 2007

Why I Want Us To Be The Underdog!!!

Ok…lets be real here. When you are favored to win, it’s no fun.

When you win, it’s expected. When you lose, it’s an embarrassment.

Who wants to deal with that?


That is why I am officially labeling us the “underdogs.” Now I have no idea who these other participants are, but I’m going to go out on a limb and say that two Jewish girls from the Metro NY area aren’t the favorites to win. (If we are, sssshh! Don’t ruin this blog for me). And who doesn’t like rooting for the underdog?

So that is why, I proclaim Sarah and myself “underdogs” in this competition. When we win, it will shock the world. And when we lose, well…we don’t have to worry about that scenario!

So if you’re not family, friends, or stalkers of Sarah and me, than you’re probably thinking to yourself, who should I root for in this competition?

I say root for the underdog.

-Brooke

4 Comments:

Blogger makemi said...

im more of a cat person...can yall be undercats...?

March 16, 2007 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger SarahBrooke said...

if you keep supporting our blog, we can be anything you want us to be! That is until the next two weeks are over. :)

March 17, 2007 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger makemi said...

lol. two weeks? aww and i was gettin to like u guys...

March 18, 2007 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger SarahBrooke said...

ha so who are you mr. silverfresh? Do we know you from anywhere? or are you just a fan of our blog from a land far far away?

March 18, 2007 at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home