Wednesday, March 7, 2007

There's a First Time for Everything

Well world, today marks my first EVER blog post.
Not strictly for internet nerds anymore, this online spillage of inner emotions is the "cool" thing to do these days. I've given in, and you are about to hear why I am becoming o-so-trendy with this new blog site I've got going here. This blog (as you might be able to tell from our glorious title) is dedicated to sending my friend Brooke Schneider and me to Los Angeles, California. Confused? I would be, too.
Almost a month ago, Brooke and I entered a national contest to Job Shadow the makers of JibJab.com. Little did we know that we'd get a phone call weeks later saying that we've been chosen as 1 of 5 finalists out of 100's of groups that applied! 'Flattered' would be an understatement of our emotions at the time of the phone call. I'd say we were more on the very of elated/uber excited for this incredible opportunity. And this is where the blog comes in. For three weeks, she and I will have to blog in to this site and enter our deepest, innermost secrets (or just a joke of the day), and the finalist with the most hits to his or her blog page WINS the free trip to LA to meet the minds of JibJab. Simply stated, by reading this blog page you are making Brooke's and my life so much closer to being perfect. So take a minute, browse through our page, feel free to smile and/or chuckle, and send it to ALL your friends! This is offically the end of my first blog post, I think Blog and I are in for a wonderful relationship.

Love Always,
Sarah

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, I think Blog is so in love with you. Good luck!

March 9, 2007 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger makemi said...

*sniff sniff* that was so touching *sniff sniff*

March 16, 2007 at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home