Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Brooke & Sarah--The Beginning!

Now that I’ve given you the theatrical trailer to our potential movie in the making, its time to take you back to the beginning—when Sarah and Brooke’s wild adventure began!

I remember it as though it were yesterday. And by that, I mean it was yesterday that I remembered when we first met each other. It was at our annual “Thank God We Don’t Have to Eat Dining Hall Food Tonight” school newspaper dinner at a fancy shmancy restaurant, where by chance, I was sitting at a table with two open chairs. I recognized Sarah was with one of my friends from High School and I quickly told my friend to come over to the table, while boxing out potential suitors from taking the coveted two chairs.

Through chicken parmesan and penne ala vodka, Sarah and I clicked immediately! With her bubbly personality and my sarcasm, one might say it’s a match made in comic heaven! After discussing how I have a television show on campus, Sarah, a cinema major herself, wanted to take part in it. Currently she helps create BTV Cribs for my show, “The BS Show.”

And here we are, just a year later—with a chance to go to LA together, and I couldn’t think of a better person to go with! Well I guess when I really think about it…Brad Pitt would be nice…maybe Derek Jeter…no what am I doing! It’s Brooke and Sarah all the way baby!

I’m glad I saved those two chairs at the restaurant!


-Brooke

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derek Jeter? That's trouble, I'm a Red Sox fan...
Go Brooke and Sarah!

March 8, 2007 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well brooke... ill say one thing... uve got material-- and its pretty damn funny- sooooOOOOOoooooo-- u should def get this ... ive got all my limbs crossed

March 8, 2007 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger makemi said...

wow evona, all ur limbs? u should be on stage. *shivers* anyway i think im reading the blogs backwards... im goin down, thats y im so lost... well its my first time. i just wanna say one thing, i think ur falling in points...so get to blogging. where is bedminton anyway?

March 16, 2007 at 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a sweet story! you two were obviously MFEO (meant for eachother!)

March 17, 2007 at 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Christian said...

This is great!

September 5, 2013 at 3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home