Friday, March 9, 2007

YouTube: the wave of the future

Every once in a while (and by that, I mean possibly 5 or more times per day), we come across a hilarious youtube link. Now for those who are not as internet savvy as us professional bloggers here, you might not frequent youtube that much. But you should. The viral videos posted on that site can not only be uplifting, but are inspiring, comedic, disgusting, and downright addictive. I must admit, I was somewhat intrigued with the concept of being able to post your own short films and/or movie clips from your camera with no guidelines- whatever floats your boat. I chose to hop on the YouTube bandwagon and begin my own account. Along the course of this JibJab blog experience, I will post some superfun links that either I have created OR that I personally find entertaining. This brings me to my next course of action. I am urging you to click this link here for a hysterical spoof of David Blaine, the magician whose insane tricks and insane personality cannot help but be made fun of. ENJOY! and stay tuned for more links...
-Sarah

CLICK HERE



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brooke and sarah should mos def win!

March 9, 2007 at 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I showed you that david blaine thing!

March 9, 2007 at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home