Saturday, March 17, 2007

Binghamton's Got Talent

As you guys can probably tell from my previous blogs, I love to entertain! But while I have visions of getting my own Hollywood star, I will be just as happy working in behind the scenes in the entertainment field! I mean who wants to deal with the paparazzi and the tabloid rumors anyway. I wouldn't want to take headlines away from Britney and Lindsay now!

Here at Binghamton University, I have tried my best efforts to provide students with plenty of entertainment. Besides my television show, I am currently coordinating a campus-wide, week-long talent show, "Binghamton's Got Talent," in which all the proceeds will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I've been handling the public relations with the local media, talking with businesses about sponsoring the event, advertising around campus, and coordinating each of the six shows. Currently, we already have a belly dancer, magician, juggling unicyclist and a puppet show!

Take a look at the commercial I created for the show! YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT! YES YOU ARE! YES YOU ARE! :)

-Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home