Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Adieu, Adieu to you and you and you

To all my blog supporters,
This is a big day in my life. Not only did i just partake in a spectacular chocolate-eating party with my roomate (with all the chocolate treats her grandmother sends her in care packages pretty much every other day), but today signifies the three-week mark for Brooke's and my blog. Yes, supporters, this is IT. The final stretch. The big finale. The fat lady is singing. We have done our work, and now our popularity will do the rest. If we have more hits than our other finalist friend Amber, then we, ladies and gentlemen, have won! This will be all due to you, and I'd like to thank everyone for clicking the link! When we know the results of the contest, we will post it immediately on the blog. (Even better, I'm hoping that we will win so that we can give you a phone call from the sunny beaches of Los Angeles). I had a lot of fun writing this blog, I'm not going to lie. I got to learn the in's and out's of the world of online journalism and I also got to express myself and show off my movies a little bit. I'm proud of the work we've done, and I hope you have enjoyed reading our blog just as much as both of us enjoyed making it. I'm hoping for the best possible results in this competition, but whether we win or not, it was incredible to be among the TOP TWO in a national media contest and to have the experience Brooke and I have had in making this is invaluable.

Thanks For Everything. You're the best supporters a blogger could ask for.

Sincerely,
Sarah Kuvin Oren

3 Comments:

Blogger makemi said...

really has the end finaly come...is this it...this is all that i get...*tear* its over...the time went by quickly...hopefull the next time i see the names sarah and brooke itll be on vh1...good luck to the both of ya

March 28, 2007 at 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correction: you were the top two OUT OF THE FIVE THAT APPLIED. Stop tooting your own horn.

May 8, 2007 at 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And out of that five, three got disqualified.

May 8, 2007 at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home